Every day, enterprises and universities around the world are joining our Academic Business Cloud and deploying new processes to collaborate with each other to optimise and improve their university-industry collaborations.
We are an application development team that combines cutting edge application design with new technologies from UI to database to build the next generation of Talent & Innovation applications for the cloud. To strengthen our team, we're looking for an experienced and motivated Senior UX Designer with a strong interest in business applications for Innovation & Talent Management as well as relevant technologies and design patterns.
As Senior UX Designer you will lead user experience for TELANTO's customer facing Academic Business Cloud solution. The owner of this role will drive and manage a UX program that creates a best-in-class experience for our customers, maximises engagement with digital content, and results in incremental demand pipeline for the company. This role will oversee our product portfolio, and will work closely with our clients and development teams. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a high growth, high change environment that follows an agile development process to bring products to life.
- University Degree (or equivalent experience) in the fields of Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Computer Sciences, or related disciplines
- 10+ years industry experience in UX design
- 3+ years managing a UX team
- Knowledge of user interface design, usability evaluation techniques, perception, cognition, task analysis, experimental design, and statistics
- Mobile and web design experience including an understanding of responsive web design
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Must have excellent teamwork, communication, and technical problem-solving skills to contribute within a multi-functional and multi-disciplined team
- Obsessed with the relentless pursuit of UX perfection working inside an iterative and agile development environment
- Expert using Sketch, Principle (or equivalent prototyping tool), Invision, and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Business level: English
Working at TELANTO
We are the leading global EdTech cloud solution start-up providing collaboration software and services to industry and university looking to interact for the better of student employability, future of higher education and new ways to collaborate and hire young talents.
We are ambitious, resilient and an agile team of focussed professionals leaving a mark within the university-industry collaboration space. We are looking to add international Senior UX Designer, which will adopt our values - based on integrity, ownership, honesty and resourcefulness.
Besides serving clients in more than 27 countries our team is very international und multi-cultural, leaving our mark within the Education as well as Sales Automation space.
Become the next addition to our team, which we are committed to develop with a clear long-term vision in mind and for you to grow professionally into the best possible job, developing your competencies and preferences.
Our benefits program will take good care of you!
Permanent contract and an attractive career based on your experience and potential. Development of your entrepreneurial mindset, promoting creativity and initiative as well as learning from leaders and peers that are open to mentoring and job shadowing.
Next to a competitive salary (fix + variable pay)
- Uncapped bonus + annual company performance bonus
- Private health insurance (International VIP plan)
- Training on the job as part of our continuous Learning & Development programs
- Tuition assistance for Life-long learning and Master & PhD programs
- Healthy breakfast, beverage, and snack options
- Gym membership discount
- Team building activities
People ignore design that ignores people.
Christian Acosta-Flamma, PhD
Founder & CEO