The Digital Marketing Specialist manages the planning, execution and control of TELANTOs digital marketing activities. This includes the building of creative/content briefs for marketing material as well as overseeing the production of those collaterals. Furthermore the focus is on a seamless implementation of a sound digital and social media plan, built on 2-4 campaigns a year. Main objective being awareness building and engagement with prospective industry customers and university partners.
- Plan, executive and control all-year round digital marketing programs / campaigns
- Brief and supervise production of digital marketing assets / collaterals
- Integrate the digital marketing activities into the overall commercial efforts of the company
- Plan, spend and control digital marketing budgets for ad spendings, justified by return on investments (forecast/actual)
- Manage internal and external collaborators to achieve objectives
- Handle reporting tools with ease and provide transparency of campaign impact to management
- Continue to build a TELANTO subscriber base respectively following in key social media platforms like LinkedIn, FB, IG, etc.
- Embed digital marketing activities into the overall web strategy and workflows
Working at TELANTO
TELANTO is a dynamic start-up in the EdTech arena, where we with provide collaboration software and services to industry and university looking to interact for the better of student employability, future of higher education and new ways to collaborate and hire young talents.
Next to the EdTech business we have the ambition to extend into new business units, such as the Sales Lab. The Sales Lab is our understanding of modern marketing and sales process automation and growth hacking, which we have been using for the last 3 years and learnt a lot about the mechanisms. We are now looking to professionalise and monetise the Sales Lab given many inquiries from known and unknown parties within our network.
We are an international crowd of Spaniards, Germans, Peruvians, Americans making our mark within global EdTech space.
Permanent contract and an attractive career based on your experience and potential. Development of your entrepreneurial mindset, promoting creativity and initiative as well as learning from leaders and peers that are open to mentoring and job shadowing.
Next to a competitive salary (fix + variable pay)
- Uncapped bonus + annual company performance bonus
- Private health insurance (International VIP plan)
- Training on the job as part of our continuous Learning & Development programs
- Tuition assistance for Life-long learning and Master & PhD programs
- Team building activities
This is a great opportunity for young and experienced professionals to take the next step in their professional development. At TELANTO we are committed to our employees and look for out-of-the-box thinkers, who are happy to take calculated risks.